- Excel Project 1 - Creating a Worksheet and an Embedded Chart
Excel Chapter 1 Word Cloud:
- Describe the Excel worksheet
- Enter text and numbers
- Use the Sum button to sum a range of cells
- Copy the contents of a cell to a range of cells using the fill handle
- Apply cell styles
- Format cells in a worksheet
- Create a Clustered Cylinder chart
- Change a worksheet name and worksheet tab color
- Change document properties
- Preview and print a worksheet
- Use the AutoCalculate area to display statistics
- Correct errors on a worksheet
- How can you use an Excel workbook to summarize and chart data?
- How does a chart visually represent data?
- Why is careful analysis and planning important when developing a worksheet?
- What Excel features make the software such an important and popular tool for business professionals?
- What is the most important factor in creating a useful worksheet?
- What are the advantages to using a theme?
- Why would you want to use a theme other than the default Office Theme?
- Excel Project 2 - Formulas, Functions, and Formatting
- Use Flash Fill
- Enter formulas using the keyboard
- Enter formulas using Point mode
- Apply the MAX, MIN, and AVERAGE functions
- Verify a formula using Range Finder
- Apply a theme to a workbook
- Apply a date format to a cell or range
- Add conditional formatting to cells
- Change column width and row height
- Check the spelling on a worksheet
- Change margins and headers in Page Layout view
- Preview and print versions and sections of a worksheet
- What formulas are built into Excel?
- How can themes change the appearance of an Excel document?
- What is the importance of date format?
- How can conditional formatting be used to highlight data?
- How can you modify the way an Excel worksheet will appear when printed?